Welcome to Southern States Collision Center
What You Need to Know
Before you repair your vehicle you should get a full and comprehensive quote from an reputable Collision Center like Southern States.
A complete and thorough examination of your vehicle and it's damage. After all, if you're going to repair what you can see, you need see what's underneath to avoid future problems.
Quality & Workmanship
Skilled craftsmen and the right tools with the right training and ASE certifications are the keys to top-quality repairs.
Color-matching the paint on your vehicle is both an art and an exacting science.
Whether you want to return your vehicle to its original, fresh from the factory condition or add those personal touches and accessories to make it stand out, our skilled technicians will help.
We want you to be completely satisfied. So we stand behind our work with a complete repair warranty.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS
- Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge.
- Always use clean fresh water.
- Wash your vehicle in the shade
- Do not use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface.
- Do not "dry wipe" your vehicle. Dry wiping can scratch the finish.
- Do not drive on gravel roads. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days.
- Avoid parking under trees and utility lines which are likely to attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface. Also, tree sap can mar or spot a freshly painted surface.
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish.
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS IN THE FIRST 90 DAYS
- Do not wax or polish the vehicle. This will allow the finish to dry and harden completely.
After painting and applying clear coat, your vehicle is baked to give the paint durability and a high gloss that will last for the life of your vehicle. Your vehicle's paint is then inspected and buffed to meet our quality standard.
The Southern States Collision Center Body Shop is here to serve all of your collision and repair needs. Our highly trained technicians and state-of-the-art facility stand ready to assist you through the entire repair process and get the job done right. The Southern States Collision Center Body Shop services all major Insurance Providers and can perform body repairs on ANY make or model vehicle.
For more information, simply fill out the form below. A Body Shop representative will contact you promplty to assist in whatever way possible.